Whether you are a group of friends, an organisation or an employer, we’d be happy to talk with you about building you a unique Wild Journey. We’re much more about outdoor ‘think tanking’ than conventional team building. A different environment, some physicality and the fluidity of movement and space can provide great opportunities for creative thinking and new ways of seeing old problems.
We are based on The Isle of Mull where we sail and walk amongst the beautiful Western Isles of Scotland. We also use a number of superb locations throughout the country and have access to some of the best facilitators in the UK. We have a close working relationship with Mark Jardine who owns and sails the beautiful Birthe Marie.
- Duration: A day, a day plus evening or two days with an overnight.
- Location: Throughout Scotland. We can offer journeys starting in the heart of the city or in the most remote corners of Scotland.
- Activities: We walk, we sail and we always incorporate ‘solo’.
- Food: Good local food is central to our journeys.
- Accommodation: Tent, tarp or five star hotel. And all in between.
- Focus: Choose the focus of your journey. Pre course and post course work with your group is also offered.