Whether you are a group of friends, an organisation or an employer, we’d be happy to talk with you about building you a unique Wild Journey. We’re much more about outdoor ‘think tanking’ than conventional team building. A different environment, some physicality and the fluidity of movement and space can provide great opportunities for creative thinking and new ways of seeing old problems.
We use a number of superb locations throughout Scotland and have access to some of the best facilitators in the country. We also have a close working relationship with Mark Jardine who owns and sails the beautiful Birthe Marie.
- Duration: A day, a day plus evening or two days with an overnight.
- Location: Throughout Scotland. We can offer journeys starting in the heart of the city or in the most remote corners of Scotland.
- Activities: We walk, we sail and we always incorporate ‘solo’.
- Food: Good local food is central to our journeys.
- Accommodation: Tent, tarp or five star hotel. And all in between.
- Focus: Choose the focus of your journey. Pre course and post course work with your group is also offered.